If you’re a born leader who excels at building successful teams, then becoming a general manager or assistant manager at Kingswood could be your next role. Whether you have experience in managing a hotel, leisure facility, resort, or outdoor residential service, we’d love to hear from you for any upcoming roles.Apply today
About The Role
In a management role at Kingswood, you will play a vital role in the management team. Assistant managers and general managers work closely together to oversee operations and guide the success of the centre. Your leadership will be crucial in mentoring and inspiring the staff team and will ensure they deliver an exceptional experience to our guests aligned with the KPIs.
It will be your responsibility in a management job to maintain operations within budget whilst driving positive outcomes. Upholding and developing the centre’s culture, you will also wholeheartedly support the company's overarching purpose and values.
Why Work With Kingswood
At Kingswood, we offer incredible benefits and opportunities. With industry-leading pay rates, flexible working contracts for better work-life balance, and top-notch training programs, we’re sure you’ll fit right in. As an award-winning employer, we prioritise growth and development and are committed to helping you grow so that you can achieve everything you want in your career.
Our 11 locations offer incredible scenery and exciting activities that you and your family can enjoy during your downtime. That means whether you’re into high ropes courses or water sports, you’re free to take advantage of the activities whenever suits you.
We care about your well-being and are committed to supporting you so that you can thrive both personally and professionally.
What We Look For
- Highly personable with exceptional leadership and management skills
- A proficient and persuasive communicator, both in written and verbal interactions
- Customer-focused and deeply committed to achieving results
- Demonstrated commercial acumen, including budget management experience
- An essential team player with the capability to lead, motivate, and inspire others effectively
- Proven track record in leadership, management, and team development
- Recognized as a role model for delivering outstanding customer service
- Task-oriented with a proven ability to execute projects within deadlines and budget constraints
- A driving force for change, able to champion and implement new initiatives
- Seasoned in managing fast-paced environments and meeting tight deadlines
- Results-driven with a relentless commitment to accomplishing objectives
A litte bit
As a leading outdoor education provider in the UK, our success is driven by our dedicated team. With a rich history of conducting over 1.2 million activity sessions annually across ten activity centres, we take pride in welcoming more than 175,000 young people from over 35 countries each year.
If you are interested in a housekeeping job at Kingswood and wish to be part of our exceptional team, please reach out with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!