Housekeeping jobs at Kingswood are important to ensure guests experience a comfortable and positive stay. Whether you’re an experienced cleaner looking for a management role or you’re someone who enjoys keeping their house spick and span and want to transfer those skills to an assistant role, we’d love to hear from you.Apply today
About The Role
In your housekeeping role, you will ensure the busy department runs smoothly and efficiently. This includes ensuring site facilities and accommodation areas are clean and ready for guests at all times.
If you join the team in a manager position, you will also lead, manage, motivate, and supervise a team of housekeeping assistants and make sure all tasks are handled with the utmost care and in compliance with all health and safety regulations. As a housekeeping manager, you will also be responsible for creating rotas and offering your team support when needed.
Why Work With Kingswood?
We offer great benefits and opportunities with our housekeeping jobs at Kingswood. We offer industry-leading pay rates to ensure your hard work is appropriately rewarded. You can also enjoy the flexibility of working contracts tailored to your needs so that you can find a better work-life balance.
As an award-winning employer, we prioritise your growth and development by providing top-notch training programs that equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary for success in your role. We’re committed to helping you grow and achieve everything you want in your career.
Beyond the workplace, our 11 locations offer not only a picturesque setting, but also an array of exhilarating activities like high ropes courses and water sports for you and your family to enjoy during your downtime! We genuinely care about your well-being and are committed to supporting you whenever needed so that you can thrive personally and professionally.
What We Look For
- Personable and is able to work independently or as part of a team
- Has excellent communication skills as you will be interacting with guests and colleagues regularly
- Takes genuine pride in cleaning and can provide a home-from-home experience for all guests
- Previous experience in management, preferably in housekeeping roles
- Demonstrated ability to be approachable and communicate effectively, fostering strong relationships with team members, colleagues, and guests
- Possess extensive experience and knowledge of various cleaning methods
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Health and Safety regulations, COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), and adherence to industry standards such as BICS (British Institute of Cleaning Science)
A litte bit
As one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK, we know that our people are at the heart of our success. We have run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
If you’re interested in a housekeeping job at Kingswood, don’t hesitate to get in touch with your CV and cover letter.