Activity Team Leaders and Instructors
As an activity team leader or instructor at Kingswood, you’ll play an important role in creating unforgettable experiences for our guests. If you’re passionate about outdoor education, enjoying leading a team, and want to make a positive impact on young people, an activity team leader position is perfect for you.Apply today
Why Work With Kingswood
At Kingswood, we’re one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK with over 35 years of history. We’re passionate about offering young people unforgettable and transformative experiences through our programmes.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional experiences that combine education, adventure and personal development to kids from around the UK. By joining our team, you become part of a community that values teamwork, growth, and making a difference in the lives of young people.
About the Role
As an activity team leader or instructor at Kingswood, you’ll be responsible for leading and inspiring your team to delivery life-changing experiences. You’ll have the opportunity to work hands-on with coaching, advising, and demonstrating best practices to ensure a seamless journey from start to finish.
With a focus on satisfaction, you’ll coordinate the workload and rota of the activity teams to enable them to provide a unique and exceptional camp experience.
What We Look For
- Knowledge of Kingswood, our products, or a proven track record in the Activity/Learning sector.
- Previous experience in people management, demonstrating effective leadership skills.
- Efficient time management and organizational skills to ensure smooth operations.
- Confident and professional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with employees at all levels and build strong working relationships.
- Ideally, experience in coaching, giving feedback, and delivering training and development events, although full training will be provided.
- IT literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other relevant software.
A litte bit
At Kingswood, we believe in the power of outdoor education to transform lives. If you are passionate about making a difference and creating lifelong memories, apply today to become an Activity Team Leader or Instructor with us. Together, let's inspire young minds and create incredible adventures.
We were founded 40 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across 11 activity centres located within picturesque surroundings.
There are many activity team leader positions that come up at Kingswood, from activity-specific leaders to seasonal roles, so make sure to get in touch if you’re interested in an activity leader or instructor position.