Your invitation to our activity open day
at Grosvenor Hall
Address: Grosvenor Hall, Kennington, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4AJ
Date: 12th April 2018 (from 11am to 4pm)
Following our recent investment of £1m in our adventure centre, Grosvenor Hall, we are hosting an activity open day and would love you to join us! We are inviting teachers, group party leaders, international agents and all other organisations interested in finding out more about what students, young people and adult groups can experience at Kingswood Grosvenor Hall.
As well as having a go at activities, you will get to meet our new CEO, Tim Gibson, and new Centre Manager, Paul Carter, sample our delicious new menu, have a tour of our updated facilities including our brand new sports court and lake, and have a go at activities yourself!
You are welcome to bring your partner, friend, colleague or child, however places are limited to two people per booking, and are available on a first come first served basis.
Check out the full day’s itinerary here:
- 11:00am: On arrival our team will welcome you at reception and take you over to our safari-style yurt for refreshments
- 11:30am: Our new Centre Manager, Paul Carter, and Operations Director, Carl Howell, will welcome you and tell you about the highlights of our recent investment
- 11:40 to 12pm: We will take you on a whistle-stop tour of our incredible facilities, including our brand new sports court and lake, new Media Block accommodation and Adventure Lodge village
- 12pm: We will leave the tour at our lake where you can have a go at ‘queue and play’ activities including canoeing (which will run until 4pm)
- 1pm to 2pm: A delicious lunch will be served
- 2pm to 4pm: It’s an afternoon of thrilling activities! Including canoeing, ariel runway, abseiling, problem solving and nightline - have a go at whatever you like (no pressure!)
- 4pm: We say farewell. Visit reception to sign out, and collect your Kingswood goodie bag which includes your very own Kingsley the squirrel toy mascot!
Register your interest here:
Terms and Conditions: Places are limited to two people per booking, and are available on a first come first served basis.