Grosvenor Hall Activity Centre
Within easy reach of London and minutes from the Eurostar terminal, Grosvenor Hall offers a unique learning experience within an outstanding purpose built environment.
A netball adventure – an action packed weekend comes to Grosvenor Hall – Friday 21st till Sunday 23rd March 2014 – find out more.
Why choose Grosvenor Hall?
Grosvenor Hall boasts 50 acres of state of the art educational, adventure, sports and recreational activities that will inspire and meet the needs of young people of all ages and nationalities.
- An impressive 25,000 sq. ft. sports hall and indoor pool complex ideal for all-weather activities and sports sessions
- Our extensive ropes park offers a multitude of activities that will help develop young people’s confidence and trust in each other. Our apparatus includes a triple zipwire, 3G swing, double descender and unique Sky climb
- Spacious and well equipped learning zone offers young people an opportunity to participate in our interactive modules and sessions, including broadcasting from a radio station, Curriculus maze, debating in our student court and computing and language courses
- In the evening young people can wind down in our Blu-ray cinema, recharge their batteries at the disco or relax in one of our social spaces with friends
- Separate kitchen to allow for multi-faith catering
- Accommodation – The centre can accommodate 630 young people in 2 to 8 bed rooms
- NEW! – Our indoor learning zone has been refurbished making the environment airy and conducive to creative thinking
- NEW! – Beach volleyball court
- NEW! – Refreshed teacher bedrooms complete with contemporary furnishings, tea & coffee making facilities and radio-alarm/iPod docking stations
- NEW! -12 day menu that features plenty of home-made cooking, fresh fruit and vegetables, offering a wider variety of menu choices for our guests who stay for longer durations
What’s Grosvenor Hall like?
Within easy reach of London
Following a multi-million pound upgrade Grosvenor Hall, near Ashford opened its doors to visiting schools and colleges in 2010. The former Police Training Centre has been hailed as one of the best Educational activity centres in Europe. The centre is just minutes from J9 of the M20 and consists of almost 200,000 sq ft and 50 acres of educational, adventure, sports and recreational facilities within a fully secure site.
High-Adrenaline activity park
Grosvenor Hall represents a new standard in the provision of learning outside the classroom with superb teacher and student accommodation, a 25,000 sq ft sports hall, a 25m swimming pool and a £1m high-adrenaline activity park. The activity park includes some of the most exciting sessions available in the UK including the unique Sky Climb installation which can cater for an entire school group, a double-power fan, Triple Zip Wire, Climbing and Abseiling towers and double 3G swings. We also have a Blu-ray cinema, radio station, indoor and outdoor laser arena and recreation club.
Accommodation & Dining
Sleeping accommodation consists of student rooms that sleep between 2 and 8 and high quality mainly single en-suite teacher rooms. For night supervision all student accommodation blocks have fully equipped teacher lounges nearby. The substantial dining facility can cater for multi-faith groups simultaneously through separate dedicated kitchens.